For our Business Unit 'System Integration' we are looking for an experienced .NET Developer.
You work in a team developing .NET implementaties. Analysis, development, implementation and testing of Ferranti software applications. These include tailor-made software solutions for our customers within the business unit 'System Integration'. Depending on your experience you get more responsibility within the entire development cycle.
- A master’s or bachelor’s degree or equivalent through experience
- A technical spirit with a passion for development
- A teamplayer with a sense of initiative
- Flexible and eager to learn with the necessary communication skills
- Experience in the development of needs analysis and / or system specifications is a plus
- Fluency in Dutch and English, knowledge French is an asset
- Knowledge of a the .NET framework is required
- Experience with TFS and TestManager is advisable
- Experience with IIS, SQL server (T-SQL, SSIS, SSRS, ...) is an asset
- Experience with software frameworks (ASP.NET, MVC, MVC Core WCF) and design patterns is a plus
- Experience with Linux, C or java or GIS software is a plus
- A workplace in Antwerp with regular travel in Belgium and the Netherlands area
- Continuous improvement and staying up to date with the latest technology changes
- Real career opportunities
- Training by our Ferranti University
- Support by a coach
- A very attractive salary package: company car, group insurance, laptop, smart phone, internet connection etc.
- And this in a young and dynamic company atmosphere where there is room for initiative and where an open culture gives you the possibility to grow and continuously improve your personal skills.
Please contact Kim Lucas: +32 (0)3 540 49 80 or +32 (0)486 30 53 15 and send your CV to: HR [dot] careers [at] ferranti [dot] be